No products in the basket.
Warning: don’t buy from us if…
- By fixing the legs to the table you bought you accept the fact that holes may not correspond to the screw positions
- By closing a drawer you accept the fact that the back of the furniture comes unstuck.
- You take for granted that, after a certain amount of time, the runners of the drawers wear out in a way that you have to take them out with difficulty.
- If you think that it is normal that by using a chair, it loses its stability.
- If you take for granted that after some months the furniture hardware peels off or loses its plating
- If you think that purchasing a furniture item from the manufacturer who sells it is equal to purchasing it from the reseller.
- If you don’t think it is important that your furniture item is checked in each single detail before being packed and shipped.
- If you think that our main concern is simply to sell and that the customer satisfaction is of little importance.
- If you think it is impossible to speak directly with the manufacturer of your furniture.
- If you believe that the advice of a retailer is more impartial than ours. We manufacture what you want, while the retailer tries to sell you what he has on stock.
- If you think that a furniture item goes out of fashion as it happens with a mobile phone
- If you think that a furniture unit is a furniture unit…and that’s all.
- If you are convinced that the shelves of a library would inevitably bend under the books weight.
|If you believe that living in a beautiful and comfortable home environment do not affect your state of mind|
|If you like risk.|
|If you love surprises and unexpected things.|
|If you are seeking incredible savings.|
|If communication, in your opinion, is not important.|
|If the expression “ops” is familiar to you.|
|If you think you don’t need help, ever.|
|If you are not interested in clarity of information.|
|If you think that, after all, an inconvenient may always happen.|
|If you think you are no slouch at solving problems.|
|If you like feeling light.|