No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Writing desk leather top
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
- W 130 x D 76 x H 80 cm
- with extracted shelves: Width 192 cm
- Desk: W 130 x D 76 x H 80 cm
- Useful height from the ground to the lateral drawers: 48.5 cm.
- Useful height from the ground to the central drawer: 61.2 cm.
- Maximum central width (room available for the legs): 56.5 cm.
- Inside dimensions of the lateral drawers: W24.6 x D47.5 x H8.7 cm.
- Inside dimensions of the central drawer: W54.1 x D47.5 x H8.7 cm.
- Description: Captivating writing desk with leather top, characterized by beautiful classic design and modern taste.
The combination with the polish of the countertop and the top in leather is definitely fascinating.
The structure is in cherry and beechwood, skillfully manufactured by craftsmen, and distinguishes for its chunkiness and reliability.
Its functionality is guaranteed by 5 big drawers, the central one with keylock.
A furniture unit branded Arteferretto, only at FerrettoHome.co.uk
- Dispatched within: about 20 working days
- Assembly: legs to be fitted.
- Materials: cherry and beech wood. Countertop in leather or eco-friendly leather.
- 100% made in Italy
- all the working processes, from the cutting of wood to the assembling, from polish to upholstery, are made by Italian skilled artisans.
- Simple lines, elegant design, and optimized spaces to allow you to place our furniture on every furnishing context.
- Structure of furniture: robust and reliable
- Originality of design, expression and creativity of Italian art.
|Dimensions||130 x 76 x 80 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembly:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...