No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
2-door bookcase with drawer
5.001 out of 5
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
- W 82 x H 195 x D 34 cm
- Storage inside dimensions: W 72.6 x H 116 x D 30 cm
- Description: Beautiful and useful, this 2-door bookcase recalls the Louis Philippe style.
The doors, as well as the drawers, have a linear and easy workmanship to match up well with any other classic furniture in the same home decor.
The upper compartment is 116 cm and it can be divided according to your needs by 2 shelves adjustable in different positions. It is possible to obtain 3 compartments high enough to contain the common binder to store documents. This bookcase is a perfect solution of style and functionality even for office in classical style.
The supplied shelves (of 17 mm thick) are very resistant to bending, however it is possible to choose the shelves of 23 mm thick if you plan a load of considerable weight.
The bookshelf proves to be particularly solid thanks to the careful workmanship and the accurate choice of materials.
In the most exposed parts Toulipier solid wood is used, i.e. on the baseboard, frame and under the countertop, it perfectly combines with the beech wood and walnut that cover the structure panels.
- Assembly: assembled delivered.
- Dispatched within: 15-20 working days.
- Materials: solid Toulipier wood and MDF veneer panel covered by Tanganiyka Walnut wood.
- 100% made in Italy
- all the working processes, from the cutting of wood to the assembling, from polish to upholstery, are made by Italian skilled artisans.
- Simple lines, elegant design, and optimized spaces to allow you to place our furniture on every furnishing context.
- Structure of furniture: robust and reliable
- Originality of design, expression and creativity of Italian art.
|Dimensions||82 x 34 x 195 cm|
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could change because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or other environmental factors.
- Other differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of the monitor used.
Delivery and assembling:
- All our furniture are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect the furniture during the transport and to ensure their integrity.
- Most of our furniture are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be sent together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...