VAT has to be paid by the customer after customs clearance. The customer will pay it to the courier upon delivery.
- W 82 x H 195 x D 34 cm
- Storage inside dimensions: W 72.6 x H 116 x D 30 cm
- Description: Beautiful and useful, this 2-door bookcase recalls the Louis Philippe style.
The doors, as well as the drawers, have a linear and easy workmanship to match up well with any other classic furniture in the same home decor.
The upper compartment is 116 cm and it can be divided according to your needs by 2 shelves adjustable in different positions. It is possible to obtain 3 compartments high enough to contain the common binder to store documents. This bookcase is a perfect solution of style and functionality even for office in classical style.
The supplied shelves (of 17 mm thick) are very resistant to bending, however it is possible to choose the shelves of 23 mm thick if you plan a load of considerable weight.
The bookshelf proves to be particularly solid thanks to the careful workmanship and the accurate choice of materials.
In the most exposed parts Toulipier solid wood is used, i.e. on the baseboard, frame and under the countertop, it perfectly combines with the beech wood and walnut that cover the structure panels.
- Assembly: assembled delivered.
- Dispatched within: 15-20 working days.
- Materials: solid Toulipier wood and MDF veneer panel covered by Tanganiyka Walnut wood.
- 100% made in Italy
- all the working processes, from the cutting of wood to the assembling, from polish to upholstery, are made by Italian skilled artisans.
- Simple lines, elegant design, and optimized spaces to allow you to place our furniture on every furnishing context.
- Structure of furniture: robust and reliable
- Originality of design, expression and creativity of Italian art.