VAT has to be paid by the customer after customs clearance. The customer will pay it to the courier upon delivery.
- W 82 x H 195 x D 34 cm
- Upper compartment dimensions: W 72,6 x H 116 x D 30 cm
- Description: Beautiful and above all usefull, this lacquered Louis Philippe bookcase is inspired by the style born during the Louis Philippe Kingdom where the furniture must be confortable and usefull but at the same time beautiful and elegant.
Its dimensions allow to place it even in small room adding functionality.
The doors have a simple line as the drawer and perfectly combine with any house decor.
The upper compartment is 116 cm and it can be divided according to your needs by 2 shelves adjustable in different positions. It is possible to obtain 3 compartments high enough to contain the common binder to store documents. This bookcase is a perfect solution of style and functionality even for office in classical style.
The supplied shelves (of 17 mm thick) are very resistant to bending, however it is possible to choose the shelves of 23 mm thick if you plan a load of considerable weight.
This lacquered bookcase in Louis Philippe style has an extremely solid structure thanks to an accurate working and to the high quality materials.
- Assembly: assembled delivered.
- Dispatched within: 15-20 working days.
- Materials: solid Toulipier wood and MDF veneer panel covered by Tanganiyka Walnut wood.
- 100% made in Italy
- all the working processes, from the cutting of wood to the assembling, from polish to upholstery, are made by Italian skilled artisans.
- Simple lines, elegant design, and optimized spaces to allow you to place our furniture on every furnishing context.
- Structure of furniture: robust and reliable
- Originality of design, expression and creativity of Italian art.