No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Classic bookcase with glass doors
5.001 out of 5
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
Very beautiful and comfortable solution for a capacious bookcase suitable for a studio or an office furnished with style.
Usable as a capacious showcase for the living room.
This bookcase combines refined design elements that give life to an original and vivid structure in a classic shape.
Functionality is one of the main features of this piece of furniture. The wide spaces offer various possibilities to place objects.
The piece of furniture is made of 4 elements. Thanks to a technique improved in Arteferretto, the assembly will be very simple: 10 screws easy to tighten.
An extraordinary bookcase which furnishes an entire wall with great personality and style.
Let elegance and style enter your house. This impressive piece of furniture will be appreciated from everyone for its undeniable qualities.
Width 154 cm
Height 195 cm
Depth 34.5 cm
It is delivered in 4 single elements that have to be assembled:
Base, upper Top, tight element with single door and large element with double doors.
Assembly: 2 people for 5 minutes, unpacking excluded.
|Dimensions||155 x 35 x 195 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembly:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...