No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Wall unit with open central compartment
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
Categories: Bookcases, Made by Arteferretto, Wall units. Tags: adjustable shelves, classic bookcase with adjustable shelves, classic furniture, furniture, furniture for living room, solid wood furniture, wall display wood unit, Wall unit with open central compartment, wall wood unit, wooden wall unit.
Stylish and compact aall unit with open central compartment, rich in high functionality features, which can be used as a bookcase or shelving for multiple uses.
Books storage, side components, 6 large drawers and a large space enclosed by doors: a concentrate of functionalities!
On the inside of the two side doors, there are 3 adjustable shelves. These doors, as well as the small central one, could be locked by a key.
width 203.5 cm
depth 34.5 cm
height 195 cm
–Play safe: each wall unit is assembled before packaging in order to check the perfect result.
–Very few screws to tightened (for a composition 200 cm wide, about a dozen of screws are necessary)
–No fear of making mistake. Screws are not to fasten directly on the wood but in a special metallic pivot. You will therefore have a perfect endurance even after several assemblies and disassemblies.
– Ultra-fast assembly. It takes 5 minutes and two people to assemble the wall unit (excluding unpacking).
– Clear, illustrated and intuitive step-by-step assembly instructions (probably you will not need it, but we provide you in any case!)
– Easily to move. If you try to disassemble a wall unit or even a simple bookcase of other manufacturers, there is a high probability of failing in assemble it again. But Arteferretto’s wall units can be assembled and disassembled in the same easy way whenever you want!
|Dimensions||203.5 x 195 x 34.5 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembling:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...