No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
3 Seater sofa in beech wood
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
3 seater sofa in beech wood.
Structure very solid and reliable completely made in wood and enriched by small floral carvings.
The upholstery is made with first quality materials that retain shape and that are soft and comfortable.
The high, enveloping backrest and the comfortable cushions are an invitation to sit down.
Another feature of this elegant sofa is the wonderful tufted backrest, many buttons that add elegance. The velvet wraps the sofa in all its parts: frontally, on the back and laterally on the armrests.
3 seater sofa for living room, hallway, relax room enriched by the precious carvings in golden finish.
This is the result of the great experience of expert polishers, upholsterers and craftsmen who want to pleasantly amaze you with every detail of this refined handmade sofa.
width 186 cm
depth 83 cm
height 98 cm
height of seat 50 cm
height of armrest 65 cm
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembling:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
It is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal on upholstered products. More information here.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...