No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Hat coat rack 3 hooks
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
This hat coat rack 3 hooks is a very useful and elegant solution.
The workmanship of the frame and the engraved panel, combined with a beautiful polish, make this hat coat an essential furnishing element.
This hat coat rack could be hanged in every room of the house turning out very useful in bedroom, entryway, guest’s room, kid’s room, closet room…
Structure is completely made in wood so to ensure solidity and reliability over the years.
Width 49.6 cm;
height 22.5 cm;
depth of wood panel 2 cm;
full depth: 7 cm
dimensions of hook: cm 10 x 13.
Available from 3 to 9 hooks.
|Dimensions||49.6 x 7 x 22.5 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembly:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...