No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Low tv cabinet 2 drawers
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
Low tv cabinet very elegant and at the same time very useful.
The structure is very strong and ensures extreme stability and reliability even for very important weights.
The comfort of the back completely opened is clearly to facilitate the connections between the television and the electronic devices and to enable their ventilation.
W 106 x H 63.5 x D 40 cm
Inside compartment dimensions:
W 46.3 x H 34 x D 36 cm
Inside drawers dimensions:
W 43.5 x H 11.5 x D 32.5 cm
Features of tv cabinet:
Structure, frame and base in tulipier solid wood
Front of drawers and doors in MDF panels veener of tanganika walnut wood.
Shelves adjustable in different height
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could change because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or other environmental factors.
- Other differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of the monitor used.
Delivery and assembling:
- All our furniture are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect the furniture during the transport and to ensure their integrity.
- Most of our furniture are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be sent together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...