No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Entertainment TV cabinet in wood “Diamante”
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
Very refined entertainment TV cabinet in wood.
The structure is completely made in wood, is functional and of great style.
This 2 meters tv stand is elegant and can be placed in every kind of home decor.
Great style for functionality.
width cm 201; height cm 60; depth cm 40.
Dimensions of central open compartments:
width cm 46.3; height cm 31; depth cm 36.
Dimensions within the doors:
width cm 46.3; height cm 50; depth cm 36.
Capacity of drawer:
width cm 43.5; height cm 11.5; depth cm 32.5.
|Dimensions||201 x 40 x 60 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembly:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...