No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Classic TV Stand cabinet
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
- W133 x H67 x D40 cm
- Storage inside dimensions: W46.3 x H41 x D36 cm
- Cupboard inside dimensions: W36.8 x H57 x D36 cm
- Drawer inside dimensions: W43.5 x H11.5 x D32.5 cm
- Description: Classic TV stand cabinet of rare beauty. Its very solid structure offers great functionality which is really appreciated by those customers who want to enjoy their TV stand corner with all the comfort given by a piece of furniture at the same time functional and with perfect design. The space optimization is maximum. The two glass display doors are of unique elegance: classic design with an accurate and refined workmanship.
A wide central drawer proves to be very useful to put all the things of the TV set (zapper, headphones, cables etc.). Above the drawer there is a large and comfortable space thanks to the two shelves (on the photo you can see only one), adjustable in 10 different height positions.
Its width (46,3 cm) enables the accommodation of the bulkiest electronic equipment.
A TV stand cabinet of perfect balanced lines at the best possible price/quality ratio. All the used materials and the quality of the handicraft workmanship are 100% guaranteed. Definitely great.
- Assembly: assembled delivered.
- Dispatched within: 15-20 working days.
- Materials: Natural wood of massive Toulipier and MDF-Panel veneer with Tanganika Walnut.
- 100% made in Italy
- all the working processes, from the cutting of wood to the assembling, from polish to upholstery, are made by Italian skilled artisans.
- Simple lines, elegant design, and optimized spaces to allow you to place our furniture on every furnishing context.
- Structure of furniture: robust and reliable
- Originality of design, expression and creativity of Italian art.
|Dimensions||133 x 40 x 67 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembly:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...