No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
High modular bookcase with glass door
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
Elegant high modular bookcase with sturdy wooden structure.
This bookcase is able to offer a large space useful to arrange books in tidy way.
The upper part is enclosed by a glass door, while below there is a useful drawer and a space divided by a shelf.
All the shelves are adjustable in height to optimize the available space.
The bookcase, even alone, will be a perfect furnishing element adaptable to any environment.
height 220 cm;
depth 36.5 cm;
width 50 cm.
The elegant modular bookcases of the “Eco” collection allow you to get your favorite piece of furniture with elements of the same size. Various combinations can be created thanks to 8 different modules, all of which can be combined together. The width is determined by the number of modules that can be joined. The fixing between the modules is very simple. The result is an extremely solid and reliable structure. Each module can be purchased and used individually. The single module is supplied completely assembled and does not need any assembly.
|Dimensions||50 x 36.5 x 220 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembling:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...