No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
XVIII century Venetian style chair
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
- W 53 x H 98 x D 59 cm
- Description: A really precious chair, XVIII century Venetian style, manufactured by the best Venetian craftsmen.
This chair combines stylistic elements of the XVIII century Venetian style with a really solid structure and antique lacquered finishes, which enhance the precious workmanship.
The particular carving on the backrest is finished in gold or silver leaf and it perfectly combines with the whole structure.
A Venetian style chair of great value which can truly enhance your home interiors thanks to its great beauty.
- Assembly: assembled delivered.
- Dispatched within: 15-20 working days.
- Materials: structure in solid wood.
- 100% made in Italy
- all the working processes, from the cutting of wood to the assembling, from polish to upholstery, are made by Italian skilled artisans.
- Simple lines, elegant design, and optimized spaces to allow you to place our furniture on every furnishing context.
- Structure of furniture: robust and reliable
- Originality of design, expression and creativity of Italian art.
It’s possible to customize this chair by choosing different fabrics.
To know more about it, don’t hesitate to contact us!
|Dimensions||53 x 59 x 98 cm|
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could change because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or other environmental factors.
- Other differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of the monitor used.
Delivery and assembling:
- All our furniture are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect the furniture during the transport and to ensure their integrity.
- Most of our furniture are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be sent together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
It is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal on upholstered products. More information here.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...