No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Extendable oval table 160 cm
5.001 out of 5
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
Extendable oval table of classic shape. It is a very wide and comfortable table.
It is 160 cm x 100 cm closed but under the top is housed an extension.
When needed the extension can be easily installed in the central part of the table so to reach a 210 cm length of the top.
The beautiful legs are in beech solid wood and support a top with frame in solid wood and MDF with Tanganika walnut wood.
Available on demand with saber, turned or tapered legs.
Width 160 – 210 cm
depth 110 cm
height 78 cm
|Dimensions||160 x 110 x 78 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembly:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...