No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Carved sideboard with briar-root
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
Categories: Made by Artigiani Veneti Riuniti, Sideboards, width up to 120 cm. Tags: carved sideboard, elegant sideboard, sideboard, sideboard for living room, sideboard with briar-root, sideboard with carving, sideboard with gold leaf decorations, sideboard with silver leaf decorations, wooden sideboard.
- W 119 x H 92 x D 55 cm
- Inside doors dimensions: W 100 x H 60 cm
- Inside Shelf dimensions: W 100 x D 45
Carved sideboard of refined classic lines. Its strength mainly lies in the beautiful carved baseboard, enhanced with precious gold leaf details.
The sideboard capacity is particularly big. Inside there is a large shelf, ideal to optimize the available space.
The doors are enhanced by a central carved motive in briar-root of stylized lines near the corners.
A piece of furniture that combines extreme classic lines with great utility.
- Assembly: assembled delivered.
- Dispatched within: 15-20 working days.
- Materials: Toulipier massive wood; doors and sides in MDF veener panels covered by Tanganyika Walnut wood.
- 100% made in Italy
- all the working processes, from the cutting of wood to the assembling, from polish to upholstery, are made by Italian skilled artisans.
- Simple lines, elegant design, and optimized spaces to allow you to place our furniture on every furnishing context.
- Structure of furniture: robust and reliable
- Originality of design, expression and creativity of Italian art.
|Dimensions||119 x 55 x 92 cm|
- Solid wood furniture: the uniform lacquering may appears uneven or may reveals the features of the underlying wood.
The grains of wood and some of its workings could make the finish looks uneven.
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could changes because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or others environmental factors.
- Differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of monitor used.
Delivery and assembly:
- All our products are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect furniture during the transport and to ensure its integrity.
- Most of our products are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be send together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...