No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
2 door wardrobe “Wklass”
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
Beautiful 2 door wardrobe “Wklass”.
Its line is very elegant and its functionality is great.
Inside the lower part it is possible to store big objects that can be very well protected.
On the upper part the space is optimized by a very useful shelf and a wide hanging bar.
A wardrobe of unique beauty that will enhance any kind of home furnishings.
Height 197 cm
Width 104 cm
Depth 50 cm
|Dimensions||104 x 50 x 197 cm|
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could change because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or other environmental factors.
- Other differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of the monitor used.
Delivery and assembling:
- All our furniture are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect the furniture during the transport and to ensure their integrity.
- Most of our furniture are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be sent together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...