No products in the basket.
Ferrettohome is the main reference point for classic style furniture.
Wooden tv cabinet soundbar compartment
Free shipping on all orders from £ 300 (The shipping promotion is valid for UK Mainland only. Ireland and Islands excluded.)
The purpose of this wooden tv cabinet is to solve with style and full satisfaction the placement of television and soundbar.
Rich in functionality thanks to its 3 wide drawers and to the space enclosed by the small doors, it allows to collocate the soundbar in the best way possible.
width 160 cm;
height 58 cm;
depth 40 cm;
width of the soundbar compartment 110,3 cm;
height 13,5 cm;
width of the compartments on the right side 36,3 cm;
height 13,5 cm.
|Dimensions||160 x 40 x 58 cm|
- Wood is an alive material and its aspect could change because of the exposition to high temperatures, thermal shocks, humidity or other environmental factors.
- Other differences between the real product and what is reproduced on screen could be determinated by the quality or by the different calibration of the monitor used.
Delivery and assembling:
- All our furniture are carefully packed in sturdy containers, specifically designed to protect the furniture during the transport and to ensure their integrity.
- Most of our furniture are assembled delivered. Those who need a mounting have been realized to simplify and facilitate this procedure. In this case, clear instructions will be sent together with the furniture.
- All shipments are traceable from departure to delivery.
Average processing time, unless otherwise indicated, it is approximately 12-15 working days to which you need to add from 2 to 5 working days for the shipping.
However, very often we decrease the waiting time.
Materials used (Arteferretto production) Base, feet, frame of top: solid Toulipier wood.
External structure: wood panels covered by natural tanganika walnut wood or cherry wood (no melamine products).
Internal structure: wood panels covered by beech wood (no melamine products).
Doors (where present): MDF (Medium-density fibreboard) panels covered by Tanganika walnut wood.
Drawers (where present): structure in plywood birch wood. Facade in MDF panels covered by tanganika walnut wood. Bottom in plywood panels of 4 mm Poplar wood.
Back: Plywood Poplar panels.
|Useful links||Need help?
Here you find information about fabrics, colours, hardware...